WHAT WE LEARN AND DO TODAY SHAPES TOMORROW
TO EDUCATE ALL STUDENTS
Core Beliefs and Values
- All students will take ownership of their education by creating personalized goals and actively work to achieve them.
- All students will have equal opportunities based on their individual differences.
- All students will become responsible citizens.
- Curriculum will be well-planned, integrated, and challenging for all students.
- Our Norwood community is a collaborative team working together to provide a positive, healthy, and safe academic environment for all students.
Click here to download a copy of Norwood's mission and values.