ROBERT C BYRD HIGH SCHOOL
Strategic School Plan
1. Create a positive and nurturing learning environment with experiential knowledge by implementing a new student assistant program project and a grab-and-go breakfast campaign.
2. Increase professional development in instructional technology integration through whole group and departmental meetings with technology integra-tion specialists.
3. Increase visibility of guidance department by creating a comprehensive plan for a more curriculum/at risk-focused program.
4. Administration will provide walk-throughs to verify lesson plan implemen-tation and the usage of multiple instructional strategies.
5. Data Analysis will occur during departmental meetings as well as through whole group review of strategic plans, Smarter Balance test data, and all other pertinent summative and formative assessment data (i.e. ACT, SAT, graduation rate, dropout rate, etc.)