MONDAY, MAY 3, 2021
Today's Lunch Menu:
Mon -- Chicken Nuggets, Oven Fries, Carrot Sticks w/Dip, and Fruit.
Tues -- Taco in a Bag, Refried Beans, and Fruit.
Wed -- Pizza, Garden Salad, Corn and Fruit.
Thurs -- Popcorn Chicken, Mashed Potatoes/Gravy, Green Beans, Cheese Stick and Fruit.
Fri -- Corn Dogs, Baked Beans, Tater Tots and Fruit.
Araya Ricketts, Connor Butcher
- Mask rules -- please remember that the Governor's current mandate requires that masks be worn inside at all times. You may remove your mask in the cafeteria ONLY when you are actively consuming your lunch; otherwise you must wear your mask within the building -- social distancing is not a valid reason to remove a mask indoors under the current mandate. Please also remember that a mask is meant to cover your mouth AND your nose; I know they are not comfortable, but they are a requirement.
- Summer credit recovery -- in addition to the local paperwork, students must register with the district online in order to be enrolled and participating in the program. The link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=S7AZ4AwzekaLrgn7FzdNasKuQRPxfLJJmohPE774FN5UN1MzVllTS04yRkREVTEwVU1YM1gxTjhORC4u
- Today and Tomorrow there will be color guard tryouts from 3 - 5 pm. If you need more information regarding this reach out to either Katlynn Queen or Landon Brewer.
- Sign up sheets are in the office for fall soccer for both boys and girls -- please make sure to sign up asap; we need to see if there is enough interest among the boys to be able to field a team this fall.
- Baseball winners over St. Marys and a DH over Notre Dame
- Seniors please do not forget to be checking the counselor's page on our website for scholarship updates as well as the bins by the counseling office.
- Remember that our dress code policy contains a fingertip rule that applies to length of shorts, skirts, and placement of holes in jeans. The dress code also states that hats and caps are not to be worn in the building -- please remove them when you enter and keep them off until you leave.
- Students having technology/iPad issues need to report the issue on the clipboard hanging outside of Room 105. If your problem is not listed on that page, it may not be addressed.
Softball @ Braxton -- 5:00
Baseball @ Tygarts Valley -- 6:00
Softball @ Clay -- 5:30
Baseball v. Roane -- 5:00
Track @ Doddridge -- 4:00
Baseball @ Gilmer -- 5:00
Baseball v. Braxton -- DH -- 5:00
Quote of the Day:
Simone Beauvoir -- "Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay."