Friday, January 19, 2018
School Made Pizza, Tossed Salad, Yogurt, Corn and Pears. Pizza and Salad Bar are also available today.
Cade McCullough, Aiyana Morris, William Vanhorn, Sam Dobbins, Dalton Losh, Kaden Ryan, Sarina Skidmore
- Plan on attending the Harrison County Board of Education meeting on February 6th at the central office. South Harrison will have two individuals honored at this meeting: Ryan Anderson, on his achievement as the West Virginia CTE Presidential Scholar, and Mrs. Felicia Pancoast for her recognition as the WVAHPERD 2017 Health Educator of the Year.
- Semester Exam make up times -- please see me in the office to make arrangements to make up first semester exams. Anyone can stay tomorrow from 3:00 - 5:00 pm to work on these -- we will have more days next week if you can't stay today.
- Second semester online Health students need to see Mrs. Fragmin during second breakfast today to pick up instruction sheets and books.
- UTC Tour has been rescheduled for Thursday, January 25th. There are still a few slots available for this tour -- first come, first serve basis. See Mrs. Michael if you need another copy of the paperwork for permission.
- Show Choir dress rehearsal today from 3 - 7. Stage crew and band must be present here at this practice.
- Athletic teams successful last night -- boys basketball a winner in the first round of the St. Marys tournament -- championship game on Saturday at 7:30. Wrestling defeated AAA Buckhannon-Upshur at their gym last night -- 42-28.
- Seniors: Please send senior portraits, baby photos, and senior quote to: email@example.com
- Seniors please don’t forget to check Counselor’s Page on our website for scholarship updates and the bins by the counseling offices.
--- Health Clinic is open at the HS on Mondays and at the MS on Thursdays for student and staff use. Please report to the office on Thursdays if you wish to go to the middle school to receive services at the health clinic.
--- Students who have classes in the MS or at UTC/United – when you return to the building, you need to remain in the student commons area until the bell rings for class change – you are not to be in the hallways until that bell has rung.
--- Students -- you are not permitted to remain in the building unsupervised after the school day ends. You must be in an approved practice/meeting or leaving campus directly after school -- you CANNOT remain after school and wait for your activity to begin.
Friday Jan. 19:
Saturday Jan. 20:
Wrestling tournament continues
Girls Basketball @ HIT tournament
Boys Basketball @ St. Marys tournament
Show Choir @ Grafton Cavalcade
Sunday Jan. 21:
Mark Twain -- "Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable."