531 Johnson Avenue
Bridgeport, WV 26330
* K-5: Teacher Appreciation Week, Summer Reading Challenge, and more!
Have a GREAT summer!!!! Good luck to our 5th graders at BMS!!!
***Please be sure to return overdue and "lost" books!***
* Be sure to check out Destiny (Online Public Access Catalog)
* There are lots of great things to read at EPIC! (student sign-in code: GDZ-5453)
* A copy of the Summer Reading Challenge reading log is available!
* Look at the JES Library Resources page for more great reading ideas!!!
* The New York Public Library's Digital Collection is a great resource to explore!
The second class of the week is introduction to foreign language day! Grades K-2 are learning Italian, and grades 3-5 are learning Spanish! Subjects include numbers, colors, food, expressions and greetings, and animals! Be sure to ask your student what they learned! To learn more about the program that JES is using,check out Dino Lingo!
Monday: Stump, McEldowney, Thompson, Olivio, McCord, Trent
Tuesday: Bowers, Barr, C. Carey, Cann, Archer, Gallagher
Wednesday: Phillips, Jones, Folio, E. Carey, DeFazio, Kulchock
Thursday: Rogers, Kidd, Johnson, Mutafis, Gage, Straley
Friday: Rogers, Kidd, Johnson, Mutafis, Gage, Straley
For classes that come twice a week: the first day is checkout day; the second day is foreign langauge day! If there is no planning on your first day of the week (due to inclement weather or other events), checkout will be on your second day of the week.
Please be sure to check out the JES Library Media Center homepage for great research sites, reading suggestions, and other exciting learning websites! New items are being added regularly! Check it out!
Also check out the Library Resources Page for more exciting resources!!!
Contact Information for Ms. Smith:
PLANNING PERIOD: 10:21 A.M. - 11:08 A.M.