531 Johnson Avenue
Bridgeport, WV 26330
* Be sure to check out Destiny (Online Public Access Catalog)
* Be sure to click on the Home tab for lots of cool links!!!
* Look at the JES Library Resources page for more great reading ideas!!!
* Check out the New York Public Library's Digital Collection HERE!
* K-2: Fairy tales, fables, and shelf order are what we're working on this month! Grades 1-2 are also working on their WV Young Writers
Contest submissions! Be sure to ask your student what they are writing about!
* 3-5: We are reviewing resources and working on submissions for WV Young Writers Contest! Click HERE for details! We will be
spending time developing our stories, and final copies will be due to Ms. Smith by February 2, 2018 (please note date change due to
The second class of the week is introduction to foreign language day! Grades K-2 are learning Italian, and grades 3-5 are learning Spanish! Subjects include numbers, colors, food, expressions and greetings, and animals! Be sure to ask your student what they learned! To learn more about the program that JES is using, click HERE!
Monday: Stump, McEldowney, Thompson, Olivio, McCord, Trent
Tuesday: Bowers, Barr, C. Carey, Cann, Archer, Gallagher
Wednesday: Phillips, Jones, Folio, E. Carey, DeFazio, Kulchock
Thursday: Rogers, Kidd, Johnson, Mutafis, Gage, Straley
Friday: Phillips, Jones, Folio, E. Carey, DeFazio, Kulchock
For classes that come twice a week: the first day is checkout day; the second day is foreign langauge day! If there is no planning on your first day of the week (due to inclement weather or other events), checkout will be on your second day of the week.
Please be sure to check out the JES Library Media Center homepage for great research sites, reading suggestions, and other exciting learning websites! New items are being added regularly! Check it out!
Also check out the Library Resources Page for more exciting resources!!!
PLANNING PERIOD: 10:21 A.M. - 11:08 A.M.