531 Johnson Avenue
Bridgeport, WV 26330
* K-2: We've started our author study! This month's author is Mo Willems! Be sure to ask your student about Mr. Willem's inspiration!
* 3-5: We're doing OPAC review this month! We're brushing up on our reference material and shelf order knowledge!
* The book fair is coming! The book fair is coming! Mark your calendars for the week of October 23 - 27, 2017! Be sure to watch for
volunteer signups as well! Your help is appreciated!
* Be sure to check out Destiny (Online Public Access Catalog)
* Be sure to click on the Home tab for lots of cool links!!!
* Look at the JES Library Resources page for more great reading ideas!!!
* Check out the New York Public Library's Digital Collection HERE!
The second class of the week is introduction to foreign language day! Grades K-2 are learning Italian, and grades 3-5 are learning Spanish! Subjects include numbers, colors, food, expressions and greetings, and animals! Be sure to ask your student what they learned! To learn more about the program that JES is using, click HERE!
Monday: Stump, McEldowney, Thompson, Olivio, McCord, Trent
Tuesday: Bowers, Barr, C. Carey, Cann, Archer, Gallagher
Wednesday: Phillips, Jones, Folio, E. Carey, DeFazio, Kulchock
Thursday: Rogers, Kidd, Johnson, Mutafis, Gage, Straley
Fridays (1st NW): Stump, McEldowney, Thompson, Olivio, McCord, Trent
For classes that come twice a week: the first day is checkout day; the second day is foreign langauge day! If there is no planning on your first day of the week (due to inclement weather or other events), checkout will be on your second day of the week.
Please be sure to check out the JES Library Media Center homepage for great research sites, reading suggestions, and other exciting learning websites! New items are being added regularly! Check it out!
Also check out the Library Resources Page for more exciting resources!!!
PLANNING PERIOD: 10:21 A.M. - 11:08 A.M.