78 Jerry Toth Drive
Shinnston, WV 26431
ALL dances associated with Lincoln Middle School will:
be held at the school.
NEVER,EVER require formal/semiformal dress.
What thestudent wears to school is what they will wear for the dance.
If a dance is not at LMS and or requires formal or semiformal dress – it is NOT sponsored or associated with Lincoln Middle School.
LMS Core Beliefs
1. All will participate in providing a positive, healthy, safe, and drug-free environment.
2. Education is an equally important three-part effort: students, parents, and teachers.
3. All students and parents must recognize that regular attendance is vital to student success.
4. All will demonstrate good character, civility, integrity, and sound stewardship.
5. Prepare students for the future focusing on real-life applications.
6. Instruction methods are varied to ensure all students' needs are met.
Student Council Officers
Vice President-Liam Gallagher
Click here to see WV Immunization Requirements for 7th Graders
Submit An Absence Excuse Below
R each out to Families and Community
O pen Doors to New Technologies
A dvance Student Achievement
R aise School Culture to New Level
This website is maintained by Lisa D. Kerns, LMS Webmaster.
Any questions or comments please
fill out form above.