78 Jerry Toth Drive
Shinnston, WV 26431
Golden Horseshoe Test February 28th
7th Grade Oral Health Screening March 9th
End of Third Quarter March 14th
Regional Spelling Bee March 15th
(Good Luck Savannah Jones)
Spring Pictures March 23rd
Harrison County Math Field Day
8th grade Austin Elder 6th place
7thgrade Lleyton Wolfe 1st place and
Matt Cheuvront 5th place
6th grade 2nd place Delaney Haller and 3rd place Anna Hayhurst
County Social Studies Fair Winners
Mathew Kerns 2nd Place
Mason Quinones 3rd Place
???????County Spelling Bee Winner
Corey Prunty and Tavin Brewer
2016-17 Harrison County Girls' Basketball Champions
2016-17 Harrison County Wrestling Champions
Liberty Cheer Classic
Grand Champions 2017
LMS Core Beliefs
1. All will participate in providing a positive, healthy, safe, and drug-free environment.
2. Education is an equally important three-part effort: students, parents, and teachers.
3. All students and parents must recognize that regular attendance is vital to student success.
4. All will demonstrate good character, civility, integrity, and sound stewardship.
5. Prepare students for the future focusing on real-life applications.
6. Instruction methods are varied to ensure all students' needs are met.
Submit An Absence Excuse Below
Click here to see WV Immunization Requirements for 7th Graders
February 21- April 4 at United High School
R each out to Families and Community
O pen Doors to New Technologies
A dvance Student Achievement
R aise School Culture to New Level
This website is maintained by Lisa D. Kerns, LMS Webmaster.
Any questions or comments please
fill out form above.