78 Jerry Toth Drive
Shinnston, WV 26431
Harrison County Math Field Day
8th grade Austin Elder 6th place
7thgrade Lleyton Wolfe 1st place and
Matt Cheuvront 5th place
6th grade 2nd place Delaney Haller and 3rd place Anna Hayhurst
County Social Studies Fair Winners
Mathew Kerns 2nd Place
Mason Quinones 3rd Place
County Spelling Bee Winner
Corey Prunty and Tavin Brewer
2016-17 Harrison County Girls' Basketball Champions
2016-17 Harrison County Wrestling Champions
Liberty Cheer Classic
Grand Champions 2017
LMS Core Beliefs
1. All will participate in providing a positive, healthy, safe, and drug-free environment.
2. Education is an equally important three-part effort: students, parents, and teachers.
3. All students and parents must recognize that regular attendance is vital to student success.
4. All will demonstrate good character, civility, integrity, and sound stewardship.
5. Prepare students for the future focusing on real-life applications.
6. Instruction methods are varied to ensure all students' needs are met.
Congratulations to the Modern Woodsman Speech Contest Winners: 1st: Nick Kellar,
2nd: Isabella Herrod, 3rd Delany Haller
Congratulations to the following county
science fair winners:
Audrey Fleece and Katie Dotson - 2nd place - Chemistry and Biochemistry category
Isabella and Mason Loss - 2nd place - Energy and Engineering category
Youth in Government
Submit An Absence Excuse Below
Click here to see WV Immunization Requirements for 7th Graders
R each out to Families and Community
O pen Doors to New Technologies
A dvance Student Achievement
R aise School Culture to New Level
This website is maintained by Lisa D. Kerns, LMS Webmaster.
Any questions or comments please
fill out form above.
The Lincoln Middle/High School Based Health Center will be offering free sports physical examinations on June 1 and 2, 2017. If you would like for your child to have an exam, please complete the WVSSAC Athletic Participation/Parental Consent/Physician’s Certificate Form (please complete the form including the medical history and be sure to sign the forms) and bring it to the clinic with you. The clinic will be open from 7:30am to 3:00pm on June 1 and 2. No appointment is necessary. Please contact the School Based Health Center at Lincoln Middle/High at 304-592-5082 if you have any questions. Parents do not need to be present, but are always welcome. Thank you.