78 Jerry Toth Drive
Shinnston, WV 26431
The LMS school science fair will be held Friday, February 9, 2018.
Congratulations to Franko Kovar, he placed 3rd in the state School Bus Safety Contest!
State School Bus Safety Poster
Franko Kovar 3rd place
Harrison County Math Field Day
8th grade Lleyton Wolfe 2nd place
7thgrade Anna Hayhurst 1st place
County Social Studies Fair Winners
Mathew Kerns & Justin Butcher 1st Place
Sierra Menendez 1st Place
Brooklyn Davisson 1st Place
???????Maddox Perine, Grant Nuzum, Liam Gallagher
Alexis Williams & Alli Bragg 3rd Place
County Spelling Bee Winners
Savannah Jones & Abby Jones
2016-17 Harrison County Girls' Basketball Champions
Student Council Officers
President- Brooklyn Fazzini
Vice President-Mathew Kerns Secretary- Haylen Book
Treasurer- Katie Smith
Historian- Gabbie Parrish
Congratulations to the Modern Woodsman Speech Contest Winners: 1st: Nick Kellar,
2nd: Isabella Herrod, 3rd Delany Haller
Congratulations to the following county
science fair winners:
Audrey Fleece and Katie Dotson - 2nd place - Chemistry and Biochemistry category
Isabella and Mason Loss - 2nd place - Energy and Engineering category
Youth in Government
Submit An Absence Excuse Below
Click here to see WV Immunization Requirements for 7th Graders
R each out to Families and Community
O pen Doors to New Technologies
A dvance Student Achievement
R aise School Culture to New Level
This website is maintained by Lisa D. Kerns, LMS Webmaster.
Any questions or comments please
fill out form above.
LMS Core Beliefs
1. All will participate in providing a positive, healthy, safe, and drug-free environment.
2. Education is an equally important three-part effort: students, parents, and teachers.
3. All students and parents must recognize that regular attendance is vital to student success.
4. All will demonstrate good character, civility, integrity, and sound stewardship.
5. Prepare students for the future focusing on real-life applications.
6. Instruction methods are varied to ensure all students' needs are met.