Nutter Fort Primary Online Instruction Plan
Nutter Fort Primary will begin online instruction March 23, 2020 and continue until further notice.
Thank you for your patience as we explore this new platform for instruction together.
- K-5 students should log into Schoology daily, Monday through Friday.
- Pre-K parents/guardians should check for any new Seesaw messages daily, Monday through Friday.
- A minimum of 315 direct online instructional minutes per week will be provided.
- Students will receive instruction from all courses, including curriculum specialists.
- Support staff will also be providing instructional resources for the students they service.
- Teachers will assess a minimum of two assignments per week in Reading and Math.
- The school counselor is available to assist with any student need, including acquiring food. She can be contacted via Schoology or email email@example.com.
- Please call the Harrison County Technology Helpline for any technology issues - (304) 326-7777.
Schoology Student Access
Please click on the link above to view directions on how to access Schoology for online learning.
Please click on the link above to view directions on how to access iReady.
Please click on the link about to view directions on how to access Raz-Kids.