Bus Dismissal: 2:30
Walker Dismissal: 2:40
Library is on Thursdays at 12:10
Make sure to check out seesaw to see all the great things your kids are doing!
Download the app to stay up to date!
You can call 304-326-7520 to contact me during my planning: 9:30-10:10 am Monday-Friday. You can also send me a message through seesaw at any time. If you need help logging on, let me know.
Use the login information located in the front of your child's agenda to login to the Reading Book. You can access the week's story right here!
Below is the place to login for the new math series.
Use the information located in the front of your child's agenda to login to epic. This is a great website that has a ton of books for kids to read online! Enjoy!
Habit 1: Be Proactive
You're in Charge of Yourself?
- I have a "can do" attitude and I always try to do my best.
- I follow directions and do the right thing, even when no one asks or is looking.
- I choose my actions, attitudes and moods and don't blame others for my actions or wring-doings.
Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
Have a Plan!?
- I plan ahead and set goals.
- I look for ways to be a good citizen.
- I do things that have meaning and make a difference.
- I am an important part of my classroom and contribute to my school's mission and vision.
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
I win, You win, We win?
- I balance courage for getting what I want with consideration for what others want.
- I make deposits into others' emotional bank accounts.
- When conflicts arise, I look for third alternatives.
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Work first, Then play?
- I spend time on things that are most important.
- This means I say no to things I know I should not do.
- I set priorities, make a schedule, and follow my plan.
- I am disciplined and organized.
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Balance Feels Best?
- I take care of my body by eating right, exercising, and getting sleep.
- I find meaningful ways to help others.
- I spend time with family and friends.
- I learn in lots of ways and places, not just at school.
Habit 6: Synergize
Together is Better?
- I value other people's strengths and learn from them.
- I get along well with others, even people who are different then me.
- I work well in groups.
- I seek out other people's ideas to solve problems because I know that by teaming with others we can create better solutions than any of us can alone.
- I am humble.
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then be Understood
Listen Before You Talk?
- I am confident in voicing my ideas.
- I look people in the eyes when talking.
- I listen to other people's ideas and feelings.
- I try to see things from their viewpoints.
- I listen to others without interrupting.