We are pleased to announce that Harrison County Schools will be open on Thursday, February 21, 2019. We would like to thank our employees and families for remaining strong during this difficult process. We would also like to thank all of the support we have had from members of our community. Our children are our future and we trust that all of our local and state leaders can come together to make our schools the best they can be. Further, all extra-curricular activities will return to normal schedule.
This is what is happening in our 2nd grade classroom:
- Planning 1st 9 weeks M-W-F Gym T-Thurs. Library
- Planning time to talk with parents 12:45-1:15 pm
- Live Grades will be updated on Mondays for the previous week
- Agenda books need to be signed nightly
- Homework needs to be completed nightly (See Schedule Below)
- Additional websites to help with the skills that we are doing:
Monday Read guided reading selection to parents, write Spelling words 3 times each, and Math WS
Tuesday Read guided reading selection to parents, write Spelling words ABC order, and Math WS Wednesday Read guided reading selection to parents, write Spelling words in stairs, and Math WS
Thursday Study for reading and spelling test, and complete Math WS
Friday No Homework
If a student receives a "D" or a "F" as a grade, the paper will be sent home for
you to review, sign and return.