Coach Christy Fubio
Assistant Coach John Kroll
Find our group on REMIND:
1) Enter class code: @rcbswim
2) Search for your class instead:
Robert C Byrd High School
C. Fubio, RCB Swim
Monday: 330-430PM @YMCA
Tuesday: 8-9PM @YMCA
Wed: 730-830PM @YMCA
Thursday: 8-9PM @YMCA
Friday: 330-430PM @YMCA
2018-2019 Swim Schedule
All information is subject to change.
Please check with Coach Christy if you have a specific question.
2018- 2019 Schedule will be released as meets and invitationals are confirmed.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018: RCB vs. BHS @ Harrison County YMCA Warm-ups start @6PM; Meet starts @630PM
- Saturday, December 1, 2018: Doddridge Hosts Harrison Invitational @ Salem University Warm-ups @520PM; Meet starts @6PM
- Saturday, December 8, 2018: Rotary Invitational @ Harrison County YMCA
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018: RCB vs. Grafton vs. Elkins @ Davis & Elkins College Warm-ups start @6PM; Meet starts @630PM
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018: RCB vs. Bridgeport vs. Morgantown @ West Virginia University
- Thursday, December 27, 2018: Brooke Winter Invitational @ Brooke High School
- Friday, January 4, 2019: TBA @ Harrison County YMCA Warm-ups @630PM; Meet starts @7PM
- Saturday, January 5, 2019: Patriot Invitational @ Boys & Girls Club in Parkersburg Meet starts @11AM
- Saturday, January 12, 2019: Penguin Invitational @ YMCA of Parkersburg Warm-ups @8AM; Meet starts @1045AM
- Friday, January 18, 2019: All County Championship
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019: RCB vs Philip Barbour @ Alderson-Broaddus College
- Saturday, January 26, 2019: Big Ten Championship
- Saturday, February 2, 2019: Region III Championship Meet
- Thursday, February 14 & Friday, February 15, 2019: WV State Swim Meet @ West Virginia University
- Morning Sessions: BOYS GENERAL ADMISSION 7:40AM; WARM-UPS 7:20-8:20AM; MEET STARTS @8:30AM
- Afternoon Sessions: GIRLS GENERAL ADMISSION 3:40PM; WARM-UPS 3:20-4:20PM; MEET STARTS @4:30PM
- EACH SESSION ADMISSION COSTS: $8.00 ADULTS; $7.00 STUDENTS
Start times will be listed as they become available.
Warm-ups will be prior to the start of the meet.
All warm-up times will be announced when available.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- ALL Swimmers must have a PHYSICAL on file prior to FIRST PRACTICE that is dated AFTER JUNE 1, 2018.
- ALL Swimmers must complete FOURTEEN practices prior to competing in FIRST SWIM MEET/INVITATIONAL.
- ALL Swimmers must COMPETE in FOUR meets prior to the REGION III Meet.
MY CONTACT INFORMATION: