Coach Christy Fubio
Find our group on REMIND:
1) Enter class code: @rcbswim
2) Search for your class instead:
Robert C Byrd High School
C. Fubio, RCB Swim
Monday 330-430PM @YMCA
Tuesday 315-430PM w/Fluharty @RCB
Thursday 315-430PM w/Fluharty @RCB
Friday 330-430PM @YMCA
**This will be a bought time, and Friday 430PM practices will be announced monthly.**
2017-2018 Important dates to remember:
- **YOU MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL DATED AFTER JUNE 1, 2017, ON FILE WITH THE SCHOOL OR HANDED TO ME BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE**
- MEETS can begin on Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- SAVE THE DATE: REGION III Championship Met is scheduled for Saturday, February 3, 2018
- WV State Swim Meet will be Thursday & Friday, February 15 & 16, 2018
2017-2018 Swim Schedule
All information is subject to change.
Please check with Coach Christy if you have a specific question.
2017- 2018 Schedule will be released as meets and invitationals are confirmed.
- Saturday, December 2, 2017: Rotary Invitational @Harrison County YMCA Warm-ups start @10AM, Meet starts @12PM
- Saturday, December 9, 2017: Mohawk Invitational @ West Virginia University Meet starts @12PM
- Thursday, December 28, 2017: Brooke Winter Invitational @Brooke High School Natatorium Meet starts @1130AM
- Friday, January 5, 2018: RCB vs Bridgeport @Harrison County YMCA Meet starts @6PM
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018: RCB vs Elkins @Davis & Elkins College Meet starts @
- Saturday, January 13, 2018: Parkersburg Big Reds Penguin Invitational @ YMCA of Parkersburg Warm-ups start @8AM, Meet starts @1045AM
- Friday, January 19, 2018: All County Championship Meet @Harrison County YMCA Warm-ups start @430PM
- Saturday, January 27, 2018: Big Ten Championship Meet @ West Virginia Wesleyan College Warm-ups start @1PM
- Saturday, February 3, 2018: Region III Championship Meet @West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Thursday, February 15 & Friday, February 16, 2018: WV State Meet @ West Virginia University
- Morning Sessions: GIRLS
- Afternoon Sessions: BOYS
Start times will be listed as they become available.
Warm-ups will be prior to the start of the meet.
All warm-up times will be announced when available.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- ALL Swimmers must have a PHYSICAL on file prior to FIRST PRACTICE that is dated AFTER JUNE 1, 2017.
- ALL Swimmers must complete FOURTEEN practices prior to competing in FIRST SWIM MEET/INVITATIONAL.
- ALL Swimmers must COMPETE in FOUR meets prior to the REGION III Meet.
MY CONTACT INFORMATION: