Friday, March 11, 2022
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Registration will be held at each elementary school.
Families will turn in packets to their 1st choice location.
Pre-K registration for the 2022-2023 school year is for children who will be 4 years old by June 30, 2022.
Registration packets will be available on February 28, 2022 at the following locations:
- Any elementary school
- Head Start
- Cubby's Child Care
- Jungle Junction
- Lasting Impressions
- Mother Goose
March 11, 2022 - March 25, 2022
Pre-K packets will be collected at your 1st choice location. This includes any Head Start or Child Care Center listed above.
March 28, 2022
ALL pre-k packets will need to be turned into the Harrison County Board of Education.
Only completed packets will be accepted. Items needed to ensure a completed packet.
- Certified State Issued Birth Certificate from the Office of Vital Registration or Affidavit in Lieu of Birth Certificate 30-Day Temporary Form. Ordering of birth certificate can be done at registration for $12.00
- Up-to-Date Immunization Record
- Well Child Exam signed by a physician (dated within the last 365 days) or appointment card for upcoming visit
- Oral Health Form signed by a dentist (dated within the last 365 days) or appointment card for upcoming visit
- 2 Proofs of Residency: tax receipt (recommended) & utility bill
- If parents are separated or divorced, please include custody papers